Did you know… most plumbing repairs are caused by HARD WATER? 86% of all water heater failures are due to hard water. Water touches almost everything in your home. You can protect your family, your home, and your plumbing with the Gemline Water Conditioning Unit.
The Gemline Softening and Regenerating Process
Softwater works by hardwater entering the water softener system. As it passes throughout the resin bed inside the tank the hardwater minerals are attracted and attached to the resin beads, leaving only softened water to service the home. When the resin becomes saturated with hardwater minerals, the water softener system automatically goes into regeneration. This is the process that frees the resin of hardwater minerals, making it ready to soften the water again. Brine water is drawn into the resin tank and rinses the hardwater minerals off the resin and down the drain. Once the resin is free of hardwater minerals, fresh water rinses the remaining brine water out of the system leaving the system refreshed and ready for service.
What makes Gemline different? Gemline is a state of the art product that meets all plumbing codes and offers FULL FLOW CONTROL VALVES. This means that your water pressure will stay at 100% consistency throughout your home.
- Protects your entire plumbing system throughout your home.
- Saves you work, time and money scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards, counter tops, tubs, toilets, and shower doors.
- Treated water leaves your skin feeling smoother, Hair will be softer and more manageable.
- Reduces soap, shampoo, bathroom cleaner and cleaning supplies usage by nearly 50%
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%, and extends the water heater life by many years
- Adds life to dishwasher, washing machine, and all water fixtures
- Systems can regenerate with sodium or potassium
Gemline offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Benefits of Gemline Soft Water
Qualified Professionals for Water Conditioning Systems
When you need dependable, clean water in your home or business, turn to the plumbing expert at Plumbing Perfect in Spring, Texas, for water conditioning systems services. Our customer service goal is to service or install your water conditioning system as conveniently for you as possible. Our motto is Caring + Quality = Plumb Perfect. Remember that out work is guaranteed by a one-year service warranty. Our licensed and certified plumbers undergo extensive training and have the experience to complete any water conditioning systems need you may have.